Latest news for Katy Perry's Plastic Surgery


Katy Perry's is a awesome girl. She is so nice and intelligent. She can be easily attractive any person by her smartness. Katy Perry's go interview was surprisingly honest and Katy came across as more relatable. In the interview, Perry opened up about talking to God, plastic surgery and even John Meyer. These are all things fans have been wondering about and it's great to finally get some answers.

After Perry has been rumored to have had plastic surgery on her large breasts but that's not the case says the singer. In the go interview, she said, "I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, 'God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can't see my feet when I'm lying down?' God answered me for my prayers.

Finally, Katy Perry opened up about her boyfriend, John Meyer, whom is an infamous womanizer with a big mouth. She said, "I think that I needed to grow up. I'm just having a wonderful experience with a wonderful guy. There's no rush." Actually it was a great experience nice moment. At last Katy Perry & John Meyer both enjoy for this things. 
You have read this articleEntertainment. Katy News / John Meyer / Katy Perry / Katy Perry Surgery / Perry Plastic Surgery with the title Latest news for Katy Perry's Plastic Surgery . You can bookmark this page URL http://prestondominicwade.blogspot.com/2014/01/latest-news-for-katy-perry-plastic.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Comments "Latest news for Katy Perry's Plastic Surgery "

Post a Comment