Happy mothers day quotes,Message,saying & Cards

All that I am, or Hope to be,
 I owe to my angel mother.
       
                                                Abraham Lincoln

I remember my mother's prayers 
and they have always followed me,
They have clung to me all my life.
                                
                                                 Abraham Lincoln

Children are the anchors of a mother's life.

                                      Sophocles 


Moyhers day quotes for image 
Mothers day quotes for image

Mothers day image for quotes 
Mothers day image for Quotes

Mothers day quotes for picture 
Mothers day quotes for picture

Mothers day quotes 2014 
Mothers day quotes 2014

Happy mothers day quotes 
Happy mothers day quotes
 
 
 
 
 
 

You have read this articleMothers day quotes / Mothers day quotes image / Mothers day quotes picture with the title Happy mothers day quotes,Message,saying & Cards . You can bookmark this page URL http://prestondominicwade.blogspot.com/2014/03/happy-mothers-day-quotesmessagesaying.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Comments "Happy mothers day quotes,Message,saying & Cards "

Post a Comment